How We Work
Planning a wedding from far away can seem daunting, but we have a system to help you hit the ground running! We’ll take care of all the logistics and creative details, all you have to do is buy your outfits and get on a plane.
How It Works
- Pick one of planning packages.
- Next, you are set up on our wedding planning platform, and we schedule our first consultation.
- After our consultation, we offer suggestions for possible ceremony venues.
- For the All inclusive Micro Wedding Package, once you choose one of our suggested venues, you can relax because we take care of the rest. We source your officiant, photographer, cake, flowers and anything else included in your package. All you need to do is show up and say “I do”.
- For the Small Wedding Package, Alba and her team work with you right from the beginning of the process, creating budgets, scouting locations and providing customized vendor recommendations that match your style and budget. Our team will be the primary point of contact for all the vendors involved and manage the entire planning process, so you can enjoy your wedding. She will make sure that the design of the wedding is cohesive and thoughtful, and that no detail is missed.
For couples that have done most of their wedding planning, but want someone experienced to take over and make sure everything goes smoothly on the wedding day, Alba starts working with couples eight weeks before the wedding. She will oversee vendors and handle management of the entire event.
For more detailed information on rates and to schedule a consultation, please contact us.
WEDDING IN A WEEKEND
Short on time and want to make the best out of your upcoming trip to Puerto Rico? Why not plan up to 80% of your wedding in just one weekend!
Alba and her team will plan and design all the logistics for your next event to design an unforgettable and engaging experience for your clients and guests, all while keeping a sharp eye on all the moving pieces. Because the logistics of your event are what will make your event.
Click here to learn more.