Let my team and I help you plan a beautiful and memorable
intimate micro destination wedding in Puerto Rico.
Thinking of Having A Micro Wedding?
We get it. It’s been a strange year so far for events due to Covid-19. Maybe your wedding got cancelled or postponed. Maybe you just got engaged and don’t know how to move forward with planning a wedding in this new climate. But what we do know is that weddings are special and love must be celebrated. And intimate micro weddings are such a great way to make your wedding dreams come true.
However, planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding, isn’t as easy as we make it look, no matter the size.
But one thing that will always ring true of small weddings is that there is something more special, almost magical about them. And that is why I love planning them!
But what exactly is a micro wedding?
A micro wedding can come in many flavors. Usually, these events have less than 50 guests – more of an intimate wedding. While a real micro wedding will usually have less than 20 guests. But think of these miniature events as a cross between a traditional wedding and an elopement. They have the all the traditional elements and elegance of a larger wedding but scaled down to a smaller number of guests.
Usually a micro wedding will only consist of a planner, the ceremony venue, an officiant, wedding cake, photographer, a few florals, and a small dinner reception. But I have also planned micro weddings that include much more elements like welcome gifts, signature drinks, live entertainment, fireworks, transportation and more!
Hi! I’m Alba Figueroa
I’m a Certified Destination Wedding Planner here in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico specializing in Micro Weddings. If you are looking to celebrate love in a tropical setting with a small group of your loved ones..
Than I would love to help you!
If you’ve always dreamed of . . .
- having a wedding on a tropical island with your loved ones
- getting married on the beach overlooking the ocean, at a historic castle or centuries old church, in the island country side, or on the foothills of a tropical rain forest
- have a wedding with some Caribbean and local cultural flair but still instill all of your traditions
But you also want to . . .
- not spend a year planning your wedding
- keep your costs within a reasonable budget you can afford
- and actually enjoy your time on the island instead of putting out wedding fires
. . . then this Micro Wedding Package is for you!
I’ve included everything you need to help you get married in Puerto Rico, including:
- Initial planning session where we discuss your wants and needs for your wedding and how to best move forward with your event design
- Site selection where you’ll discover gorgeous venues perfect for intimate ceremonies and receptions
- Access to a vast network of wedding vendors experienced in intimate and micro weddings including: photographers, entertainment, officiants, transportation, food and beverage, bakers and more!
- Vendor management where my team and I will be the main point of contact with the local vendor
- Assistance in obtaining a Puerto Rico marriage license for destination weddings (if applicable)
- Up to 8 hours of on site wedding management on your wedding day
- 1 one-hour call a month to touch base on all aspects of your wedding planning
- Unlimited emails to answer all of your questions during your wedding planning
- Average cost ranges from $2500+ (beautiful ceremony) to $8500+ (ceremony and intimate dinner reception). Actual costs depends on final details chosen my the couple and the numbers of guests.
Let’s Start Planning Your Micro Wedding Today!
What past micro wedding clients have said …
Diane & Mark
Beach Wedding in
Isabela, Puerto Rico
“Alba was amazing, she made our special day run so smoothly and all of the vendors she recommended were top notch! We didn’t have to worry about anything because she handled it all. Highly recommend working with her!”
Megan & Lawrence
Beach Wedding in
Luquillo, Puerto Rico
“I can not say enough about the wonderful experience we had with Alba. From the first time I spoke with her in regards to our destination wedding in PR she understood exactly what we wanted for our special day and was able to deliver the perfect final product! Any questions that we had were answered within 24-48hrs via email or phone. Alba kept our wedding within the exact budget that we needed and was able to give recommendations for the officiant, flowers, photographer and a few local restaurants to suite our needs…..Alba truly goes above and beyond to make things happen and anyone using her services will not be disappointed!”
Debra & Garry
Castle Wedding in
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
“My wedding was small sweet and simple which was so beautiful. Over looking the beautiful water over Old San Juan Puerto Rico. It was so amazing and a day I will always remember in my heart. Thanks for the beautiful ceremony Pastor Jason.”